Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dream Office and Studio

I am gathering ideas for my new basement home office / art studio. Feast your eyes! Green and white seems to be my thing I guess - funny how that avacado green that I hated in my childhood looks so scrumptious when restyled in 2009!

For any of these I would add a ruffled clam, a few shells, and a striking piece of coral in the room.

DREAM HOME OFFICES & STUDIOS











This one is my fav! I would take out the bust lamp and do a seashell or coral lamp. I adore the nailhead trim around the message board - I'd cover corkboard with burlap for the texture and add a ruffled clamshell and a coral specimen. Isn't the rolling library ladder fabulous?

1 comment:

  1. Barbara, thank you for visiting my blog and yes you can post a photo link. Thanks so much!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete